Solar Street Lights
Solar street lights are unique type of street light which is stationed above the ground at a particular height and this is powered by Photovoltaic Panels (PV). These PV panels are generally mounted on the lighting structure or integrated in the pole itself. The PV panels charge a rechargeable battery, which powers a LED or fluorescent lamp during the night.
- First Indigenous Li-Ion Street Light
- Automatic Dusk to Dawn operation
- No maintenance - Lithium Ion battery
- Can be installed without pole or with pole
9W to 30W LED (Everlight LED)
12-13 Hrs backup
- Lighting anywhere around a bungalow
- Solar lighting for schools and universities
- Solar lighting for Balcony
- Transportation and Airports & Install Wherever you want to..